Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Winter here we are....

I have been slowly getting my act together .. and been making some winter shirts for girls .. (boys ideas still brewing).  Its the same idea with the singlets just now on long sleeve tops. My daughter has been wearing some too and the shirt is warm enough. 


These shirts are simple yet effective to any outfit.  My little girl has been receiving many compliments in regards to her outfits as of late, and i would have to say,  its these gorgeous girly shirts that are the finishing touch!


If you're interested in something like this, please do not hesitate to contact me via email - madebymedee@gmail.com  (i will also be listing some shirts on Made it in a few weeks) 


Hope everyone is having a safe and warm winter.


Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment